NIWAP (pronounced new-app) was formed to educate, train, offer technical assistance and public policy advocacy, and conduct research that will assist a wide range of professionals working at the Federal, State, and local levels who work with and/or whose work affects immigrant women and children. Our work is designed to promote the development, implementation, and use of laws, policies, and practices that benefit immigrant women and children.
- View webinar recordings, PSAs, and a set of roll call training videos for law enforcement at NIWAP’s YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/user/niwapwcl.
- Register for upcoming webinars and trainings in your area.
- Visit our web library at niwaplibrary.wcl.american.edu to find resources on the legal rights of immigrant victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, trafficking, and other crimes.
- For technical assistance on the legal rights of immigrant crime victims, please contact us at (202)274-4457 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Browse our Directory of Programs With Experience Serving Immigrant Victims.
- For information on internships and other opportunities, click here or email email@example.com.