Are you a STOP grantee interested in attending our December 2016 training, “Addressing Culture: Systemic Responses to Underserved Immigrant Populations“? NIWAP is able to offer a limited number of scholarships for travel expenses.
The scholarships will be available only to STOP subgrantees that do not have travel funds available in their grant.
To apply for a scholarship please complete the following steps:
- Obtain your STOP grant number;
- Obtain contact information for your point of contact in your STOP Administrator’s office;
- Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/STOPSCHOLARSHIPAPP to complete the online application
Eligibility will include:
- Confirming your status as a STOP grantee; and
- NIWAP must obtain confirmation of your STOP grant status and obtain support for your scholarship application from your state STOP administrator’s office.
Please see the training page for more information on the conference, and view the draft conference agenda at http://niwaplibrary.wcl.american.edu/2016/09/nolaagenda/. Contact Rocio Molina at (240) 480-6378 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or comments on this conference.